Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hannah got a ball

Last night we went to the Astros game. I don't think we went last year, so Hannah was about 6 months old the last time we went. When we left the house everyone had a hat on. Hannah started freaking out because she didn't have a hat, so I went and found her an Astros hat. She put it on and would not take it off. We met up with Caleb's little league coach and then we left for the game. We like to watch batting practice. Josh, Marc, Samantha, and Caleb went down to the infield portion of the foul line and I stood with Hannah near the outfield. She was waving at all of the players and pointing all kinds of things out. One of the players waved back. When he caught the ball he started walking over. The Brewers fans next to me got real excited. One of the big players had already thrown them a ball, but this player only had eyes for little Hannah. He walked up and started talking to her. He gave her 5 and asked who she wanted to win. She just smiled at him and he handed her a ball. She held on tight to that ball too. It was just too cute! Here is a picture of Hannah clutching her ball.
*** I have added a few more things to the summer fun post.

No comments:

Post a Comment